Wednesday, January 14, 2009

Overcome

My travels find me in Santa Cruz, California at the moment. Beautiful weather, beautiful people, I love this town. It still hasn't hit me that I'm on "vacation" per se, I suppose partially because I'm staying with locals, doing local type things; weeding through clothes at the thrift store, grocery shopping, long walks and all of that. I'm pretty overwhelmed and unsure of how to describe my feelings. I feel "full" here, it that makes any kind of sense. Full seems like the right word right now. I met Dustin, my youtube friend a couple days ago, however because of complications with his living situation, we've been staying with his best friend, Kai. They're both amazing people, I couldn't have dreamed of better tour guides, or just people to hang with. It's gonna be tough to leave here.

No comments:

Post a Comment